Gift-giving is a part of our culture. We all love giving and receiving gifts from our relatives, friends, and family members. However, it is also a painful task. With markets and online portals flooded with choices, changing trends, and varying expectations, picking a gift that will make the recipient’s eyes gleam with happiness can be a bit confusing. Knowing the trending gift items for your dear ones can make it a piece of a cakewalk. Go through the list to know all that you can shop for your closed ones in the family.
- French Perfumes: French perfumes are known to be the best. Miss Dior, Chanel, Nina Ricci are some of the celebrated names of French Perfumes. You can pick a bottle from these for your lady charm to help her feel confident and beautiful all the time. If you want to give perfume to your man, then you can go with Coco by Chanel, Guerlain, Eau De Cologne.
- Wine/Beer/Whiskey Bottles: Those who are the lovers of hard drinks, all they want is beer/ whiskey/wine. Every celebration and moment of theirs will be incomplete without popping these bottles. As per the taste of the receiver, you can give the finest quality beer/wine/ whiskey bottles. You can get a couple of bottles with beer/whiskey/wine glasses. Go with personalised ones for a sentimental touch. Accessories like whiskey stones, decanter, mixology kits can also be gifted.
- Cakes and Desserts: Desserts like cakes, waffle cookies, cupcakes, jar cakes and assorted chocolates are being liked by folks. Unboxing these is like unboxing happiness for the receiver. Plus, cakes and desserts go with every occasion. As Valentine’s Day is coming, heart-shaped cakes and desserts are making everyone go ga ga over it. For cakes, you can trust the Bakingo cake delivery in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Secunderabad, Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, and many more cities. You can visit them online to check the cities they are providing their delivery services.
- Grooming and Makeup: A recent upsurge in the purchase of grooming and beauty products have been noticed. A lot of brands of grooming and makeup products have come up with a wide range, suiting the diverse needs of its customers. It has become easier than before to give these items. So, you can make a hamper basket, go with combos, or single products as per the need.
- Air Diffusers and Scented Candles: Keeping the home environment clean and free from germs and viruses have become the need of the hour. Therefore, air-diffusers and scented candles have become hot, gifting options. These both serve the dual purpose of keeping the atmosphere clean, fresh, and fragrant.
- Plants: People are seen adorning their homes with potted plants. Even the ones born with black thumbs are embracing greenery and nature around themselves. Potted plants in a variety of types and in different planters can be gifted on any occasion. Personalised planters can also be chosen if you want something more unique.
- Face Masks: Today, it is an indispensable accessory. It is also a life saviour against viral infections. Once upon a time, a mask was just an ordinary piece of cloth to wear, but today, it is a style statement. Personalised, designer, embellished and many other kinds of face masks can be bought and gifted by you to your dearest ones.
- Vases: Floral vases coming in a wide array of colours, shapes, designs, and forms make for a universal gift choice. You can give this to anyone on any occasion. If you like, you can add fresh flowers to the vase and make it synonymous with a beautiful birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day gift. Some vases also double up as bookshelves.
- Nest Audio: A gadget for music lovers from Google. It is 75% louder than the original Google Home, has 50% stronger bass, clear audio, and adapts to any environment you are listening to music. Most importantly, it comes in pretty colours that would complement any home decor. This one is for all the music lovers out there, who will be obsessed with it once you gift them.
- Jewellery: Fashionable jewellery for all women who love adorning themselves with precious metals and stones. Bracelet stacks, cool and funky earrings, layered necklaces, junk jewellery, anklets, fossilised jewellery are some of the trends in the jewellery industry that is making every woman, its fan.
Your gifting problem for a couple of months has been resolved.