Empty walls have endless possibilities. You can make a bland space feel like home with minute additions. While window decals are a sure way to do it without burning your wallet, stylish and modern centerpieces can make bare, stark walls most interesting.
Regardless of your style, you can apply few tricks to amplify your walls in compliance with your taste and personality. You can be a book lover, a nature enthusiast, or an art collector. You can customize your walls and surround them with adorable items.
- Large-scale art items are integral to home décor. An oversized photograph or painting will command massive attention, setting the tone and mood in a small room.
- A black and white picture can spice up a minimalist space. A vibrant and rare abstract piece can enhance the space.
- A gallery wall is second to none when it comes to adding color and personality to a room. Display a bevy of photographs or art, or install wall hangings. Ephemeras can do the trick as well.
- Go for simple, inexpensive, cohesive art frames or create a cluster or ornate pieces to make stellar combinations. The wall can touch the ceiling, creating an illusion of a large space.
- Mirror hangings are excellent. They reflect light, making a small room feel brighter and bigger.
Transforming your space
Your décor can showcase the culture of your place. For example, place iconic photographs showcasing South California’s much loved skate culture in a grid. The arrangement can define the beachy, laidback mood of your dining space.
- Pair it with clean wood furniture and jute rug. The sophistication of these dining rooms will not be farcical.
- If you’re a fan of Avant Garde, try experimenting with spotlights and pieces in your living area. They will retain that understated and classic look.
- The organic shapes and soft curves add a warm, modern tonality.
- An ombre, pink, and neon floor mirror can set an iconic example. Ultrafragola is a dominant character in the entrance. It defines the proleptic aspect of sculptural wall décor.
- Sprucing up the hallway is another great idea. Since most stairways and hallways are too slender for accent furniture, you animate the surfaces.
- You can customize the wall items with printed runners, floral lavender sticker or wallpaper, and/or landscape paintings.
Things to remember
Your walls are the best place to fashion your own photographs. You can hang art in all the rooms, which include mudroom, bathroom, and dining room. Window decals are the best example in this regard.
- Picture-hanging hooks are better than screws and nails. You can combine several pieces/pictures into one unit to make a large wall hanging.
- The artwork must lean against a wall in specific areas. You’ll find that a piece resting on a mantle or console table leaning against a wall exudes peerless style.
Art isn’t synonymous with expensive. Gallery walls or wallpaper pieces and decals are cost-effective ideas. The focal point of picture groupings or a single picture must be at eye level. Your artwork shouldn’t be too high. For small pieces, put them in a frame that contains a large mat.