Ever been in a situation when you have to stay indoors? We all know most persons tend to want to go out for some outdoor activities like sports, hiking and even cycling. However, you can also maximize the opportunities to relax indoor activities present to you. Williamsburg is a city in Virginia, a state in the United States. In this article, I will expound on various activities and attractions found in Williamsburg.
Nightlife in Williamsburg VA
The night in Williamsburg offers something special and mystique. We just can’t get our heads around it, but the night is so much fun. Williamsburg is no different at night. In this part of the article, we will talk about various nightlife activities in Williamsburg.
- Billsburg Brewery: This is a brewery known for dispensing some of Williamsburg’s best lagers and ales.
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grille: A full-scale restaurant known to provide delicious meals and music from live bands and karaoke on weekends.
- Charlton Coffeehouse: Get a golden cup of coffee here and lighten your mind, body, and soul.
- The Comedy Club: This club promises to make your evening as fun as it has ever been.
- Brickhouse Tavern Williamsburg: This tavern gives a colonial feel and yet dishes out amazing food.
- TGI Fridays: A food joint known to provide barbeques of various types and some other delicacies.
Renewing ESTA is not as difficult as a lot of people think it is. You must note that your ESTA validation is basically for two years, and you do not need a renewal in this period. Still, you would need renewal if certain information in your ESTA needs to be changed, then you can also apply for a renewal. Also, you must apply for one some days before your travel.
Dinner Theater in Williamsburg
Dinner is almost everyone’s favourite. Think of some of the special things you could do over dinner. It could be business, romance, and so many other things. Now we are going to see some of the best dinner theatres in Williamsburg.
- The Mystery dinner of Williamsburg LLC: This dinner is more or else a comedy mystery game, where you seek for clues and engage with stage actors.
- The Student dinner of Williamsburg: This is a diner specially created with the idea of dishing meals for students.
- Movie Tavern Williamsburg: it is definitely so much fun to watch a movie while having a nice meal.
Best Places to Live in Williamsburg
Several factors must be considered before embarking on a trip or a tour. Some of them include: the weather, security of the environment, the quality of food, and most importantly, the availability and quality of homes. In most cases, where you live during a tour defines the entire tour, which could be negative or positive. Hence, it is advised you take utmost caution in choosing where to stay during a tour. Here are some of the best places to live in Williamsburg.
- Kingsmill Resort: At Kingsmill, you have the perfect opportunity for a getaway from all the stress of work and business. It has a golf course, a spa, a fitness centre, and indoor and outdoor pools.
- Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony: Here, you are offered quality bedrooms and facilities. This resort is specially built for the family.
- Hampton Inn & Suites: This inn provides a home-like experience. It has an indoor pool with a business centre. It also has a special feature that allows you to host meetings, whether during the day or night.
- Colonial Houses- Colonial Williamsburg: Get a feel of colonial Williamsburg by booking a room in this hotel. You will have access to a quality Spa, dining, and other amenities.
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg: This is a large resort that promises great entertainment, and it also has a water park to keep the kids excited.
Getting necessary information on ESTA is very important before embarking on your journey. Using your search engine tool, you can search ESTA forms USA to see some other crucial information on the application process. However, your ESTA application form collects your biographic data and answers to the questions posed. This is a determinant to see whether you are eligible for the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
Boat Rides in Williamsburg VA
I honestly do believe your tour to Williamsburg will be incomplete without a boat ride. We have all had our little mistrust in boat rides and ships but, the adrenaline rush it provides is second to none. Here are some of the boat rides available in Williamsburg.
- Jamestown Discovery Boat Tours: Immerse yourself in the not so much talked about sounds and feel of the James River in this tour.
- Williamsburg Charter Sails: Here, you get to enjoy a special cruising experience on a yacht.
- Rhine River Cruise: This cruise takes you to a new dimension of the river, and it is a relaxing and scenic experience.